Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Best Big Batch of Brownie Recipe


A few years ago I got a recipe from a lady that I have used and used..
Brownies for a Crowd
8 eggs
3 Cups Flour
4 Cups Sugar
1 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla
1 Pound butter (I have used margarine and it works fine)
Mix together and spread into a 13"x 18" baking dish and bake at 350 for 35 min
You can top with mini marshmallows while hot and spread into a thin layer..Cool and add chocolate frosting.
Add a thin layer of mint green frosting and then top with chocolate
Or just serve them plain or dust with powder sugar..They are super any way you slice them;)
Thanks Karen Swallberg

2 comments:

letfreedomreign said...

The Brownie's look so good! Was that for scouts? I was going to leave early, but when I found out you were getting an award I stayed to watch! congrats! I really do want to take you up on the offer to help my boys with some badges! Love, Nancy

Wendy Lojik said...

I would love to help. I will call you and get on it..It will help my boys to have friends to help also