I have been working on my Grandmothers 90th Birthday invitations. Printing..Cutting and gluing?? or adhering with my new ATG gun .
I was a glue stick girl for a couple of reasons.. I could buy it cheap any where and I liked being able to change the position or use the photo for a poster or something later with out ruining my photo's..But glue stick is cheesy..clumpy and if you use to much it will not move..
A friend suggested I try the ATG gun from Scotch..They are FABULOUS!
Only problem is..My friend loaded my gun and I didn't know how to reload so I took a chance and looked it up on You Tube..
I needed help and found a link that made loading it so easy..
Click here loading my ATG gun..
1 comment:
cute invites! i hear rave things about this adhesive tool .. but i'm not sure i can work with something that big. lol! although then i guess i wouldn't lose track of it!
Post a Comment