
This is the newest temple to be built in Utah. We have one more in the valley under construction and due to open in a few months. During the last phase of completion and before the temples are dedicated for temple work an open house is held and all people from all faiths are welcome to come and walk through the temple. This temple sets in the small town (well it was a small town) of Draper. My grandfather owned the only grocery store and he was one of the founding members of the local Draper bank. I was over come with emotion as I sat waiting to walk into this beautiful building. To me the temples represent family together for eternity. I love and miss my grandparents. I want to be with them for all eternity with my parents and brothers and sisters and my very own husband and partner and all of our children. The thought it completely over whelming.

We believe that we can be baptized for those who didn't have a chance to when they were on earth. They then can choose whether they would like to accept that ordinance or not.

We have special rooms to be married and sealed for not just this earth but for all eternity.
Braxton was so over come in the Celestial Room that he begged us to stay there. He said"I thought I would be bored but this is the most beautiful place I have ever been in. Please can we stay longer. I just don't want to leave."




The detail of ever piece of furniture, every window and light fixture is breath taking. I love my Heavenly Father and I wouldn't want to dedicate anything less than the very best to his temple.
Go here to see it for yourself. Draper temple reservations
1 comment:
It is beautiful isn't it?!
Are you coming to the sleepover scrap/crop? It is at the Lehi Legacy Center Feb. 27-28!
Post a Comment