Friday, October 10, 2008

Remember how much I love Elmo



Seriously, I do love the drive and I love the people. I want to be buried in Elmo Utah. I love the wide open spaces, the slow country town pace of life
I do not love to move the cars. I do not like to drive the trucks and deal with the dirt, bugs and stress of heavy metal falling on or hurting someone.
I am grateful for the work. Work is a blessing. No matter how hard things get if you are not afraid to work you can eat and and have shelter. I worry like everyone else, but I believe that if we do the right things, and keep our priorities straight, we will always have more good days than bad. I love that!
So I will keep going to Elmo and driving trucks and working.

No comments: