Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ge·ne·al·o·gy 1. A record or table of the descent of a person, family, or group from an ancestor or ancestors; a family tree. 2. Direct descent from a



Pictures of my parents, my grand parents and my great grandparents

I have been so interested in genealogy lately. I have found loads of old photos and family history's. It's so exciting to see a document written in the 1800 hundreds. With current technology and websites I have found links back to the 1600's. I don't even have to do it all on my own. I have found links to my ancestors with help from other relatives that I don't even know. ancestry.com


2 comments:

Elly said...

You look like your mom in this picture. I need to get into more genealogy. How are Brad and Tandy doing?

Wendy Lojik said...

Everyone is good! When are we going to lunch?