I need a new license plate that reads "Crazy Lady on board." I can't help it I am a multi-tasker. I have to try to be functional and practical most of the time. I went a little over board today when I picked up boxes for dejunking the basement. Then I stopped in a picked up a couple lounge chairs for my happy mothers day to me gift. Then I got a phone call to stop by the jr high and pick up a child who to my amazement had a friend who needed a ride home also. In true fashion I made it all fit.
So when you see a black jag driving down the road with some strange object protruding from a window or some other strange area. DON'T judge to quickly maybe it's just an over worked mother of 7 with more projects assignments and responsibilities than she knows what to do with??????
1 comment:
lol, Man I'm missing out!! this is sham
Post a Comment