
Where do I begin? My second oldest meet someone (the one) over the internet. She and he are ready to take the plunge and get married. I have just over 30 days to put this my first attempt together. I didn't even plan my own wedding. My mom and my mother in law drove me around and asked me did I like this or that? But, really they did all the work and except for the total and complete over haul cleaning on my mothers house that me and every available sibling participated in. I really didn't do the hard stuff. I just showed up smiled and opened gifts at the end. My favorite was a dryer vent box that we actually have a picture of us smiling and holding. We didn't open the box for a year until we actually had our own dryer and surprise it was actually a very nice figurine. I still have the figurine and when I think of my wedding day it was a lot of work for my mother and her sisters. My mom converted our house into a reception center. My dad made a panel to separate the kitchen from the dining area so the guest wouldn't be distracted by the prep and clean up crew. My mom's siblings. Anyway we had a very nice reception thanks to my mom. I am going to take things a little easier thank goodness and have Sham's at a center where they prepare, clean and serve. I just have to shop, get there and keep the boys from wrecking the joint.
1 comment:
wow! congrats. we really have to pull it together and get together sooner than later. if you need any help, please let me know!
Much love.
Ana
Post a Comment