So I wonder is blogging really a Sunday activity. It has become part of my Sunday regiment. I check up on friends and acquaintances and catch up on my blog. It is not always time consuming but, it is a way to take a few minutes by myself. Since I am going to consider it part of my journaling I am going to answer my own question with a yes. As long as I mute the music. At our house we try to keep the normal sights and sounds of every other day different. We turn off TV and Music. Allow limited movies and video's that have to do with learning the gospel principles or events from the scriptures. Veggie tales are a favorite as well as Living Scriptures.
This week has been rough! I got the flu. I was down flat for two days and then weak but mobile for the past two. I think I have almost kicked it.
Taras and I were suppose to talk in Church today. I ended up canceling due to the flu. Poor Taras spoke and while Hartley held her phone up on speaker phone. I muted my phone here at home and listened while I recorded him speaking. It was killing me not going to support him. It is painful to watch him prepare for this. He hate public speaking. He absolutely hates it and the funny thing is he does a great job. He seems calm and confident when he finally speaks but, wow does he suffer until the moment of truth.
I haven't exercised this week since I got sick. I still feel weak but I am going to try again today. I know I am down 2 more pounds. YAHOOO
I did make it to church to have Roman ordained a deacon. As I passed people in the hall asking why I was at church since it was announced I was ill. ???? What do you do?
1 comment:
Wendy! What the heck is up??? :)
How are you anyway? Sounds like life is pretty crazy down there! :)
Post a Comment