Here are 7 "quirky" facts about me:
1. I love Cookies! If ever in a situation when I am exhausted or over whelmed cookies and a nap are the answer to my self soothing.
2. I am the creative thrifty shopper most of the time. I can make things work stretch things out and create fun and entertainment on a budget.
3. I LOVE John Wayne! Yep my all time favorite actor is John Wayne the cowboy of all times.
I could watch a John Wayne movie everyday. I also want to mention John Wayne's best leading lady Maureen O'Hara is my idle. She quit a thriving career to stay at home and mother her children. (I also love Elvis)
4. I married the High School ticket scalper. Yep the kid in the rock T shirts with long curly hair, moccasin boots and a giant boom box (stereo) sitting on his shoulder playing hackie sack. Yep, I married him and had 7 beautiful children. He's mine all mine!
5. I am late a lot. My brother calls me the one more thing queen. I use to be the fly by the seat of my pants with no plans queen. I have worked very hard to plan out and stick to my schedule.
I still show up late when I am trying to sneak one more thing in but, I am much better than I use to be.
6. I have always wanted to take a trip to Austrailia. The people remind me a cross between the Americans and the British. (I hope I am not offending anyone). The different wildlife and landscapes intrigue me. I hope I can go there someday. I also want to go on a cruise.
7. I get home sick! I really don't travel well without my husband and children. I know it sounds strange but, I feel alone and out of place when I don't have them with me. I can go and enjoy my husband and my alone time, but in the back of my mind I am always thinking about the kids. When I take the kids somewhere without him the same thing happens. Of course when everyone goes on vacation I wonder If I am going to survive???????
No comments:
Post a Comment