Friday, November 30, 2007

Update on Grandma and Hart



So Grandma is still in the hospital and although they do not know what she has they have decided they don't think it's cancer. She is being released to a home help nurse and staying at my sisters house which has less stairs than mine. She will be closely monitored and they will continue to try to figure out what is happening.
Hart is sick of being on the couch. She had to go to her dental school yesterday to take a test. She was one of only 5 students who passed. YEAH She will be so happy to get back to school and seriously so will I! I love having her around but, I really hate watching my kids suffer.

1 comment:

Elly said...

That is great that your mom is feeling better. Keep me posted. Looks like you had a big group for Thanksgiving.