Monday, May 02, 2011

Jeep Buddies


Sometimes you meet people who change your life.This is the case with the Wadley/Sermon family. I meet Shaunte at my former scrapbook magazine. We became fast friends as we traveled the country together. Our husbands became aquainted through work and then an invitation was extended to Jeep in Moab. This has been such a blessing in our lives. Taras has loved it. He works so hard and I am grateful he has found a hobby that he loves.

I think we cramp their style with our additional Jeeps and slow them down with our occational greenhorn antics. But they help direct us. Bring extra parts and support. Sometimes we travel together and sometimes we separate giving them their own family time. I appriciate them.





I learned that men bond by doing things. I think that we all become better people by spending time together. It's easier to take care of yourself and do things alone. But it's more rewarding to do something good for someone else each day. Even if it's just going on a Jeep Safari together:)



My boys are learning things from some really great men

No comments: