I was in a produce co-op for almost 10 years. A few months ago I decided it was a little too much stress to remember if it was produce day or not every other week and to find the time to grab it.
A friend told me about Bountiful Baskets and how great it was. I can order on weeks I am availible or not and I can order more than one basket (you actually get 2 baskets one fruit one veg) They also have bread and cases of produce you can purchase. It's a great way to get more green in your families diet.
2 comments:
This looks awesome. But that's a lot of food for a family of three.
If that is your produce for a a few weeks you will eat more fruit and veg and use what you have and it's less than a third the cost of the store:)
Post a Comment