Thursday, June 10, 2010

Struggeling



I am struggeling to forgive and forget
It's been over a month and I miss her very much. The people who came dejunked and removed things from her house and spent more time doing that than spending precious time with her.
She was my friend, a mother to me and my family. Thank goodness for her brother, sister and family in England and one grandson and his wife who selflessly took care of her and not her stuff.
I am trying so hard to let it go. I miss her esspecially at night.
I am trying to help dad. My mind just remembers the pain and the sadness. Dad is getting along fine. I am grateful for that. He is a good and caring man.
The boys and I helped him clean out junk in the garage and in his yard yesterday. Dad tried to give me somethings to take home. I just have to tell him "no" unless I gave her the item myself. It is just too painful. The memory and the feeling of the actions and behavior of others makes me so sad. I am also trying to help him sell some things he doesn't need. I will keep trying:)

2 comments:

Deneen said...

Hugs Wendy and lots of prayers coming your way. I understand that pain all too well and even though people can come and take stuff they can not come and take your memories which count for so much more than any materialistic thing. Take Care my friend.

Wendy Lojik said...

Deneen, Thank you so much! I am usually a very loving and forgiving person. This has been something I never expected and it was so tramatic that my heart and head don't know what to do with. I will work through it. I appricate the love and support getting your mmessage means a lot:) Thanks