Saturday, October 24, 2009

Helping Hand


Busy Busy Busy all week long. My cute mother in law has been having a hard time cooking for herself so I decided to pack her freezer full of home made soup and frozen fruit cups.
My neighbor is moving today. She was completely over whelmed with the process of packing and moving. Paralyzed might even be the correct word. So I have been spending any extra time I have at their house helping to direct and assist. My daughter and her husband are moving in temporarily with grandma to help her out. I am so grateful for another set of eyes and helping hands giving love and assistance. Moving her in the evening. and my neighbor in the morning. Today however I am running kids to Ballroom competitions, Royalty crowns to parades and little people to the primary program practice. I think I need to stay in bed all day tomorrow...But it will be Sunday and that isn't going to happen:)

No comments: