
We have been working on the sprinkling system at the rental property all week. Finishing up late and driving home at 11pm every night. Last night Taras sits down to watch a movie. He gets up to get a drink of water and notices his socks are soaking wet. Water is pouring out of under the sink. He yelled for one of the boys to run down stairs and turn off the main water valve. Who returns to inform him that water is pouring out all over the basement. It's coming out of the heating ducts, down the walls. They run frantically with bowls, buckets and towels. Where was I the whole time you might ask. Peacefully sleeping, unaware of all the mayhem going on in the house. Taras came up stairs to change after he had dried and cleaned up the best he could. He woke me up to tell me about the chaos. He then went to bed and I was up for 2 hours. I am running to the plumbing supply store this morning:)
Luckily the basement under the kitchen is unfinished
No comments:
Post a Comment