Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Where or where has someone's little dog gone?



So Celeste and Johan were on a little date-ATV ride and came upon this little cute doggy. Celeste decided that this little dog needed help. She convinced Johan to take it home. They brought the dog home with them. The boys were so excited. When they told me the story and told me what happened I told them it was probably was someones dog that lived near the lower hills where they were riding. Celeste assured me that the dog was abandon. I told them we would make posters and go looking for the dogs home. Morning came and Celeste left with a warning-request asking me to please not just drop the dog off somewhere (like I would ever do something like that..Yuck) Anyway after less than an hour of knocking on doors we came upon some little girls who were on their bikes. They knew just where "Rusty" lived and the little girl who lived there was ready and waiting for her dog. My boys were sad but they got over it. We will have another dog someday.

No comments: