Sunday, July 19, 2009

HCG Update

After
I was stuck at the same weight for 3 years. I tried Weight Watchers and exercising. I had some neighbors who tried the hcg diet a couple of years ago. I thought it was a fad diet...too hard to be on and that they would gain it back. Two years later they have kept it all off. I also had a good friend Larita who tried it hcg at 60 and she was an avid dieter and exerciser. She also had tried and tried and couldn't loose the weight. She was finally able to loose the weight with the oral hcg drops. So I tried it...No sugar, carbs and a very strict diet for 40 days. Taras and I tried the shots. He lost 40 pounds in 40 days, I lost 20 pounds and I have kept it all off for 40 days.
I can not begin to describe the gratitude I feel.

No comments: