Thursday, March 12, 2009

We Are NOT Moving



My husband has lost his mind..He wants to buy this house..It's a wonderful house..It's a bank repo the price is fabulous..But we don't need it..we don't need to double the taxes, utilities' maintenance on and a swimming pool..He has enlisted the children..THE ANSWER IS NO


Yes an indoor swimming pool..Not even tempted..Just keeping the cost of reality

5 comments:

Deneen said...

Wendy I say you only live once and go for it! Does this mean he's enlisted your friends too LOL. Seriously an indoor pool I would love it!

Kasey said...

I would say go for it. You can always make the kids go to work to help..LOL

laura vegas said...

looks like an amazing house though! i'd probably be thinking just like him. lol!

Mrs Nancy said...

I am so glad you are not moving! We still need time to hang out and keep getting to know each other! And our boys do too! But it is a beautiful home!

Unknown said...

Oh gosh...now that I have seen the pictures...do you need me to start saving up boxes? (giggle)