They asked me to come back a few times to keep checking and then had me schedule a biopsy..I am happy to report all is well. It was just a calcium deposit..Nothing to worry about, but it reminds me to encourage others to get a yearly exam. Taras' sister was diagnosed the day before my surgery with cancer in the breast and lymph noids . It strange but Taras' mother was diagnosed almost 25 years to the day.
This year I am thankful! I want to work harder and having less..Keeping what I have more simplified so I can spend more time doing the things I want with the people I love!

3 comments:
Love looking at your cute family and all the things you do. I'm so glad you had a great Christmas. Have a more than wonderful New Year!
Grandma Kitty
Happy new year! I'm glad you had good news with the biopsy. What a scare. I feel the same way to spend more time doing the things that matter most.
so glad it was nothing serious ... i'm going in later this month. not my favorite thing to do ... but something that i know i need to do.
Post a Comment