Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Whole Lot of Nothing Going On


I have been so exhausted from working! I ship, pack, lift and clean up all day long.. and that is before I go to work. SO today I decided to chill out. I couldn't sleep so got up by 5am and just
watched tv on the internet (because we have been off tv for 3 months now)
After my brother and sister in law came and picked up the boys and took them to breakfast and Cabella's.
I decided to take a nap at 10 am then got up at noon took a bath and read the funniest magazine ever : http://quiltershomemag.com
I am still laughing about some of the articles. It is a totally serious quilting magazine but it is full of articles, recipes and all kinds of great tips. I love the way it's written. Completely entertaining magazine for anyone.
Now I am on to surfing for Christmas presents...Looking for home made gift ideas...

1 comment:

Sue said...

You still have TIME for homemade Christmas presents? Sorry, girl, you blew it by chillin' today! Gonna have to count on Santa now. Thanks for reading/commenting on my Blog. I commeserate (or however you spell it) with you digiscrapping. I have been trying to put together a Christmas Photo book for MONTHS! I am SO tech impaired! Loved your quote. Love you guys. Merry Christmas!