
Our wedding This is my mom and dad and brothers and sisters

Money was tight so we took our family photo with our new baby (Celeste) with my family.

1987 Celeste is now the big sister..Sham is 2 weeks old

1990 Hartley is our baby. I started sewing the matching dresses for our family pictures

1992 Christmas time family photo. I made myself and girl's fabulous Chirstmas jumper to match

1994 Our first little man Jaden

1996 Roman (yes I made the matching dresses... I think this was the last year)

1998 Chance ( We were going for the casual fall winter look)
I have one more with Braxton I will add later.. It's fun
4 comments:
What fun pictures of your family as it was growing! I used to sew for my girls too, at least my first 2 girls. You are a great seamstress!
Ok Wendy, Meeting you at lunch today was so much fun!
You are so fun and wonderful to be around!
But when I clikced here on your little ole' blog I knew we were destined to be friends! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Trace Adkins!! and Dirkes, and ELO and just about every other song you have :0)
Let's please keep in contact!
Judi Pearson
www.landingonallfours.blogspot.com
It was so fun to meet you at lunch! I am glad my cousin won the trip so that I could be invited! You are an amazing funny women. I loved your blog. And what a small world that your sister and I were in the same ward. Keep in touch.
Jenn
Thanks you guys! Right back at you!
Please send me your email. Mine in Wendy@scrapsampler.com
Post a Comment