Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Carpool + Boys = Break ????


On the way home from school yesterday. The boys were playing corners (you lean into the turn and squish who ever is on that side of the car) Roman was in the middle. Some how his arm broke he scream and said "my arm just popped"
I knew this kid just has a high pain tolerance. He never complains. He can have an asthma attach and never even say a word.
He was in so much pain that I could tell very quickly he was really hurt. I tried to stay calm and dropped the boys off. We grabbed a brace and wrapped it up and dosed him with Tylenol and left for the emergency room. When we arrived and had the arm x-ray it was broke. He was good as gold as soon as the Tylenol kicked in and it was braced. It will be put into cast tomorrow.
He was happy to see the others boys and show them his x-ray and his arm. They were very happy to see him doing much better. The neighbor boys are very good boys and felt terrible.

No comments: