Scrap Happens....

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I needed a laugh this morning



As I was doing my job as a mother (helping all members of the family) at 5am working on a 7th grade report on history report on Jedediah Smith. I checked my email and someone had sent this.........
Posted by Wendy Lojik at 8:31 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

counter tracker google analytics



My Blog List

  • The Inspired Room
    Out to See: Christianson’s Nursery in Mount Vernon Washington - Hello, friends! One of our favorite “staycation” activities is to go to local garden nurseries. We go all year round, not just in the spring and summer, bu...
    1 week ago
  • U create
    Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out - Father’s Day projects are extra special when they capture a child’s sweet perspective, and this printable does exactly that. A Father’s Day interview pri...
    2 months ago
  • Crafting Chicks
    Banana Split Pudding Cups - Banana Split Pudding Cups (No Bake Dessert Kids Can Make!) Looking for a fun dessert that keeps kids busy and happy? These banana split pudding cups are ...
    3 months ago
  • Hoosier Homemade
    Celebrate May: Recipes, Gift Ideas, Printables and More - May always feels like a fresh start – the days are longer, the weather is warmer, and there are so many little moments worth celebrating. From Mother’s D...
    3 months ago
  • Chef Tess Bakeresse
    Goodbye Chef Tess. We Miss You Already. - Where did Chef Tess go? I'm asking myself that question, and today I can say she's gone. I threw all but one of my chef coats in the dumpster. You read...
    4 months ago
  • from our kitchen
    See's Fudge - Mix together in a big plastic bowl: 2 cubes butter, cut up 1 pound Hershey’s milk chocolate 3 bags milk chocolate chips 10 ounces mini marshmallows Boil tog...
    10 months ago
  • Centsational Girl
    Hello world! - Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing! The post Hello world! appeared first on My WordPress.
    1 year ago
  • Make It and Love It
    31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes - Looking for an easy, funny DIY Halloween costume? Look no further than this list of hilarious DIY costumes. Want even more costume inspiration? Enter you...
    5 years ago
  • Baking And Boys!
    My Eleven Year Old Blog! - Eleven years ago today I posted my first blog post on this little ol’ spot of mine on the world wide web. I’ve mentioned before that I didn’t know what ...
    7 years ago
  • House of Smith's
    Thoughts for the New Year - When you go through really tough stuff, loss, extreme sadness or grief, you feel like the pain is never going to stop. You can’t imagine a day where it w...
    7 years ago
  • Taste of Home - Taste of Home
    Layered BLT Dip - When I throw a party for friends, I whip up this addictive layered three-cheese dip. Somehow, it’s always gone within the first 20 minutes. —Jade Bennett, ...
    8 years ago
  • LDS Mom to Many
    What makes me who I am, Five Generations - Me with my first two children while expecting my third with, my mother, great grandmother and grandmother in 1993. 10/04/2009 I was sitting this morning be...
    9 years ago
  • Family Stories
    - John Walton Price traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Cyrus Wheelock Company in 1853. He was 1- years-old at that time. pg. 4 mother while Mr. S...
    10 years ago
  • This too shall pass....
    MFT Superstar! Card Contest Entry 4 - This card was a fun one- I took some creative liberty with the dies. I used a Die-namics Stitched Frame that was cut (where the brads are) to make it short...
    10 years ago
  • Janna Wilson
    I'm moving... - not far...just over to Wordpress...finally. I hope you'll follow over there... jannawilson.net. Its still somewhat experimental, but I miss blogging and I ...
    12 years ago
  • Leslie's life
    Cream cheese-filled zucchini muffins - Several of my friends wanted this recipe that I made up but I just keep forgetting to type it up and get it out. So, I will put it on my blog and link i...
    12 years ago
  • Clutter Conversions
    The Reality of Keeping Stuff - Did you inherit mom and dad's stuff? Are you experiencing what I call "The Return Syndrome" where your kids are coming back home to stay with you and they ...
    13 years ago
  • Three o'clock on Tuesday
    Sold Sweetest little shabby chair! -
    13 years ago
  • EMERY COUNTY ARCHIVES
    A Curious Character -- Harry the Hermit - by Dottie Grimes Many stories of Harry the Hermit are told by the older generation of Emery County residents. He is a legend folded into their memories. A...
    13 years ago
  • In the Long kitchen
    Sunny Peanut Butter Chews - Great recipe to make with the kids! *Sunny Peanut Butter Chews* 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter 3 tablespoons butter or margarine 1 bag (10 oz) marshm...
    13 years ago
  • The Frosted Gardner
    Repurpose Story - This is an old hutch that we purchased a few years ago for fifty bucks. We had planned to refinish it in black and then sell it. It was quite simple with...
    14 years ago
  • Adventures Of Boston The Crazy Dog
    Boston Goes Camping -
    15 years ago
  • Cottage Charm Furniture & Refurbishing
    Become a follower & share us with friends, and we will enter your name into a drawing for a $50 gift certificate to be used on any product or service! - *With the change of each season, we will be holding a drawing for a $50 gift certificate that can be used for any product or service. To enter the drawi...
    16 years ago
  • Katie
    -
  • www.ScribbleItOnline.com
    -
  • Practicality Meets Frugality
    -
  • PYP Blog
    -
  • Kristine Mckay Designs
    -
  • 52 Sketches...52 Weeks
    -




















These are just a few things I believe I share them because they bring me joy and happiness. I love my family and friends. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We are Christians and we believe Jesus Christ is our Lord and savior.

God is your Father in Heaven (Matthew 6:9). We call God Heavenly Father because He is the Father of our spirits and we are created in His image ( Genesis 1:27).

God has a body that looks like yours, though His body is immortal, perfected, and has a glory beyond description. He knows you personally and loves you more than you can comprehend. To help you find happiness in this life and guide you to return to live with Him, Heavenly Father provided a plan called the gospel of Jesus Christ, a guide based on the life and teachings of His Son, Jesus Chris

From the beginning, Heavenly Father has called prophets to testify, record His word, and provide His plan for His children on the earth. The teachings of prophets are found in books called scriptures ( Amos 3:7)

God has established families to bring happiness to His children, allow them to learn correct principles in a loving atmosphere, and prepare them to return to Him after they die. Because families are ordained of God, they are the most important social unit in time and in eternity.

Marriage (Genesis 2:18) and family ( Genesis 1:28) are central focal points in God’s plan for the eternal destiny of His children. Your Heavenly Father wants you to do all you can during your time on Earth to prepare yourself to live in an eternal family.

For a free copy of the Book of Mormon click here
or to read it on line click here

I have many friends and family with many other beliefs and I support their differences. I just felt like sharing a few things about what I believe.

Followers

True love is a two seater out-house

True love is a two seater out-house
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.