I would just like to start this post on a positive note. Thank goodness for disposable cleaning wipes and Bleach spray! With out them my experience of cleaning the bathroom would be more painful than it already is.
I know some wonderful people actually have taught their own children to clean and sanitize the bathroom. I however am in the continual process of teaching and reminding. Which means I have to enter the toxic zone and give it a good all over clean once a week. (at least)
I have hope that someday in the future they will all have their own bathrooms to clean themselves.
Until then I will tirelessly bleach on.......
I thought I would mention another issue that has plagued us and our poor renters. (Notice how we were able to temporarily stop the leak by swiveling in a strange direction) When we refinished the Highland house with new tile floors we changed and updated the toilet plumbing. Everything seemed to go fine for a year or so until a few months ago the thing started leaking from underneath. It was very slow at first and then steadily got worse. We have been so busy that we have not gotten to the repair until finally this week I called a real live plumber to come and quickly fix the problem and of course he leaves and a few hours later it starts leaking again.
But now it's the weekend and it will have to wait until Monday. I hate it when I just call the plumber instead of bugging the husband and then it's a bigger mess and it cost money to deal with it...... Oh well
1 comment:
Double Yuck!
Post a Comment