Monday, September 29, 2008

No TV

So we were listening to a talk on cd titled "Turn off the Tv and get a Life" last week and I finally decided to just go ahead and do it. Countless numbers of times my children got sucked into the land of no where when they were suppose to be doing something else. Only after repeating their name and a short dose of Brain CPR was I able to regain their attention and get them back on track....

This will give us time to work on things like Merit Badges....

We can go on feild trips to delicous places like Krispy Kreme's...

The whole intent is to help us get more out of life!

1 comment:

Mrs Nancy said...

Great Idea! I try to go with out TV off and on! It does make the kids start to use their brain and use their creativity!