Saturday, September 06, 2008

Crockpots and Quilts

Found a Great Blog called a year of crockpotting. I had to try it. I made this great little dish while I was making quilts for a community project. I am happy to report that after two of my favorite movies (Yours Mine and Ours with Henry Fonda and Lucille Ball and The classic Sound of Music) Mission accomplished! Thanks to cousin Patricia who bravely comes to visit from England every 4 years and helps with dishes, laundry and what ever else I can rope her into (quilts) in exchange for shopping till we drop and room and board. We get the better part of the deal!

1 comment:

laura vegas said...

how funny .. i saw the crock-pot lady on the rachael ray talk show a few months ago. i love my crock-pot ... but i only have about 3 meals i know how to cook in it. lol!