Thursday, August 14, 2008

I will not have a break down I will not have a break...



So tomorrow Sham's old room mate from college's family comes to visit from Hong Kong.
I have never meet them. I don't know what they look like and I can't speak Chinese or any dialect there of. I am sure when it is over it will have been a great experience however I am a little freaked out. My house ... My children start school Monday... My other duties... What do they eat..
Will I be able to communicate... They have never been to Utah and would like to see as much as possible... Did I mention school starts Monday?
I also feel bad Aunt Lorna in England's long time partner Trevor passed away Monday from a sudden heart attack. I am so sorry for her. We will not be traveling for the funeral but, we are thinking of her and sending our love and prayers her way.

2 comments:

Mrs Nancy said...

Life sure gets busy! Good luck with everything, and with your company too!

Unknown said...

Breathe.
Stay out of the closet.
You will be okay.