
This is a good one. I loved it so I had to barrow it from my friend
Laura's Blog (We call these potato bugs or rolly polly bugs)
Boston: "Mom, here, it's a potato bug for you".
Me: "No thanks, I don't like them"
Boston: "Why?"
Me: "They're kinda gross to me and I think they're ugly".
Boston: "You don't need to say that, he can hear you. Those are not nice words and you shouldn't say them".
Me: "Sorry, you're right."
Boston: "If you don't like it, just kill it, but don't talk mean to it".

Back at our place my dad came over the other day. The boys were trying to put together a new game of latter golf I bought at Walmart. My dad started trying to help looking at the picture on the box for direction. Finally he said "Why don't we just read the directions instead of looking at the picture like I usually do?" I said "because their mother taught them and she learned from her father, you" (My dad looked at me and smiled)
1 comment:
Go Grandpa
Post a Comment