So were back....
We left late Friday and drove only 15 miles from home. It was easy to drive out there set up camp and start enjoying the great out doors.
I did run into to town to buy a few items that we didn't quite on Saturday morning. I got a few phone calls from T asking if I was ever coming back.
I made a great dutch oven dinner with potatoes, a ham and green beans.
The boys loved riding the 4 wheelers (ATV's) They drove the tires off of them. T grew up driving his dirt bike everyday. He drove his little bike at 10 years old round and round his house in the suburbs of New Jersey. (poor neighbors) He was a great teacher for the boys.
I went a couple of times but, I lost my camera (found it) and drove back to look for it.
It rained all Sunday night so Monday morning we drove out as soon as we woke. We didn't want to risk getting stuck. The trailer worked like a charm. Every button, unit, and appliance worked with a flick of a switch the micro/convection over was awesome!
GOOD TIMES!
1 comment:
WOW!
That thing looks beautiful!
When are we going to escape, you and I, no kids...just drive away and TAKE A NAP IN PEACE? Heh heh! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment