


The first record I ever bought with my big one dollar and hour baby sitting job was by The Bay City Rollers in 1976. I thought I was such hot stuff listening to S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT! I would make up dances with my best friend and sing and dance to it for hours.
Then came along the Shaun Cassidy and Leif Garrett Stages. Hardy boys with Shaun and Parker Stevens was awesome! I was all of 11 or 12. I thought they were the greatest.
Seriously it doesn't seem that long ago and then in some ways it seems forever. Some where in my early teens I found Aldo Nova. Taras would go to all the concerts because he was the school concert ticket connection. I wasn't old enough to go to a concert yet so he had to go and report back that Aldo was a one man band and that wasn't as exciting to watch as it was to listen too. Kinda ruined it for me. Eventually I think I went through Rick Springfeild and a Prince Stage. That is a lot of men!



Funny thing is through it all my very favorite all time still remains John Wayne!
No comments:
Post a Comment