Friday, February 08, 2008

A few thoughts


I loved this prophet and I am grateful that we have modern prophets to lead and guild and direct us in this time of great technology and much turmoil. We have a good kind man that cares for everyone on this earth equally who wants us all to be healthy and happy and to enjoy the things our Father in Heaven has given us. He has been a great light in my life. I will miss him and will look forward to seeing him again. I am also grateful for our new prophet. President Monsen






My favorite Sunday dinner is Pot Roast with potatoes and carrots.
I have loved the smell filling up the house since I was a little girl. It is a family thing from my grandmothers and my mother. I loved fresh baked bread too!







Bridal Shower entertainment!
We had a great time at Sham's bridal shower Saturday.
Lots of cute things, good family and friends!
One more week to go!




SNOW SNOW AND MORE SNOW

These are the cars in my driveway.

No comments: