
PRETTY in PINK
No Surgery for the girl who went out on a date. Was told to be careful, and not to let the boy go too fast or to do anything dangerous and returned with a broken ankle after the boy jumped off and let her and the 4 wheeler go over the ledge and roll down the side of a mountain. Luckily a broken leg is the main damage besides the bumps bruises and mild concussion. I don't know if she will be going on any more dates with him.......
Fanny Packs are BACKShaunte will be so excited!
This makes me wonder?????
So on a jaunt around the back of Walmart to avoid the Christmas traffic I spot this blue and yellow tent. What the? I am trying to figure out if some homeless person put it out there of if someone put the tent there for ducks?
1 comment:
What the....
You figured out how to put music on your blog???
And fanny packs have never been "out."
Silly.
Post a Comment