
So I put my baby on the bus to start school. 22 years of having someone at home with me all day and finally the big day arrived. Kindergarten starts a week after everyone else. I can't believe it.I actually turned around a cried. He was so happy on his way to school without me. He has been my most clingy child. I am sorry to say that although he actually went through the whole first week perfectly and without incident or injury the weekend didn't go as well. A major accident occurred during a bad game of push the person off the tramp (don't know who's idea this was)
Look who lost. Both bones broke through. Big brother was sorry that he was involved in the unfortunate event. He came along to the hospital to give moral support and to make sure the injury was not fatal.
Oh the good times never end at our house!
No comments:
Post a Comment